The Jeremiah Milbank Society
Jeremiah Milbank was a humble man who inspired greatness in others. His truest legacy has been his children, and their children, who continue to support causes that were close to his heart. His son, Jeremiah Milbank Jr., was recruited by President Herbert Hoover to join the Board of Governors for the national organization where he became a guiding force in shaping the Boys & Girls Club Movement. In turn, Jeremiah Jr. passed on his passion for serving youth to his own children. Today, Jeremiah Milbank III serves on the national Board of Governors.
Jeremiah Milbank gave of himself generously. His extraordinary and life-long concern for youth and those less fortunate has changed the lives of millions and is the inspiration for The Jeremiah Milbank Society.
The Jeremiah Milbank Society is a national recognition society for individuals who give $10,000 or more to a local Club. Only unrestricted individual gifts of $10,000 or more to a single Club conducting It Just Takes One will be eligible for membership. The Jeremiah Milbank Society members are recognized for their generosity with the following benefits:
- Prominent recognition at Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Virginia
- Listing in Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Virginia's publications
- Invitation to join other top Boys & Girls donors at prestigious celebration, hosted by one of our national organization’s distinguished alumni or benefactors (members of The Jeremiah Milbank Society will be invited to the event in the spring following the year of their membership).
- National recognition in the Jeremiah Milbank Society catalog as a leader who supports children at their local Boys & Girls Club
Orange Foundation Investor
Founded into 2003, the Orange Club has grown to serve nearly 400 kids annualy and is a very well managed organization that spends its precious capital wisely and responsibly. We all know that developing a stable funding stream is challenging and the Orange Board is asking groups of individuals to pledge a help to the kids of the Orange community to become part of the Orange Foundation Investors Society. For only a $4 a day per child, the Boys & Girls Club of Orange is able to meet their financial operating needs.To help us meet this need, we hope you will join us in becoming an investor for a minimum of $1,540 ($4 a day, per child) annually. We realize that asking you to become an Investor is significant so the Orange Board pledges:
- Your invest will directly benefit the local Orange community.
- It will be rigorously mangaged to maximize services to children.
- It will produce measurable results.
- You will recieve an annual report on our progress.
For more information about the Heritage Club Giving Society, please click here.
For more information on any of the Giving Societies please contact Kate Lambert at 434.971.9400 or email her at email@example.com.